We encourage open discussion about topics related to Tauranga becoming a more people-friendly and equitable city that is vibrant, sustainable and sets an example for other cities in New Zealand.
By participating on our comments section, you are agreeing to our guidelines and to interact with fellow commenters in a way that is respectful and supportive.
We may delete comments which are:
– threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent, or objectionable
– deceptive, false, or misleading
– defames any person or organisation
– advertises or endorses any financial or commercial organisations
– violates the intellectual property rights of other people
– references a third party website or is self-promoting spam
– inappropriate, offensive, or hateful
– off-topic or irrelevant to the thread of conversation.
Repeatedly violating these guidelines will result in users being banned from commenting and accounts suspended.
You can help by notifying us of potential problems and encouraging each other to keep conversations appropriate. If you spot something you think is inappropriate please let us know: email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us here.
If you would like to contribute content to the site, please get in touch at email@example.com.
We look forward to connecting with you!